Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Saturday 20 September 2008

From Nikbee

I received this most wonderful Fairy Crad and RAK from the lovely Nkbee aka Nikki over on the Crafts Beatiful Forum. I was sincerely touched with her generosity with the beautiful card an craft materials. But most of all I was more than touched with the very kind meaningfull words she wrote inside her creation of a stunning card. The funny thing was the Fairy that she has used I have recently bought a selection of these Fairies for my own use in my cardmaking! I am lookin forward to using my crafty bits and displaying the card with the many others I have on display! Thanks again sweetheart, you are sovery thoughtfull.





No comments: