Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Something Simple and Pretty

I made this very simple card with Simplicity in mind at the time of creating it. I was loving this beautiful pretty floral paper and really wanted to it show its beauty off! So used a couple of layers, added on some paper rose, stitched on some beads and sequins and punched paper flowers of the same floral paper and attached on a Dear Friedn Sentiment!








This card was made agian keeping simplicity in mind and wnated to use this Fiary Image very much. This was my result and I am fairly happy with it. Everything has been adhered with glue except the Fairy as have used foam squares to give dimension.






No comments: