Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Glass Painted Butterfly Card

My Husband and I run our own business, selling Art & Hobby Materials online. We are in the process of of doing research (above) as we are in progress of furthering our ideas into the Carft Industry. One of the products we sell is Decorfin Glass Paint and Decorfin Relief Paint, produced by Royal Talens in Holland. There are other products to suit the craft market but, for now we are focussing on the Glass Paints.

In this card below I have used the product for the Butterfly, which I drew out by going over a stamp and outlined! I used two colours to piant it in and used silver relief paint to outline! I have used the Butterfly in a LO (LayOut) that I took from a card project featured in the most recent cardmaking & papercraft magzine! I found it joyous to work along to a card rpoject LO and used my own papers and ideas and I was most pleased with the end result!










No comments: