Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Glass Painted Hearts on Floral CardGl


I made this card withna glass painted topper, made by myself using a template of a heart from a craft magazine and our Glass Paints we sell online on our website http://www.iartsupplies.co.uk/ . the topper has been adhered using foam squares and for the rest of the card I use lots of layers of papers and experimented with placement of the papers and added on flowers, range of, and stitched on beads and sequins and added on a blank white for a sentiment to add when required!
Other pics of the card are seen below and a Matching Envelope is seen too, which I feel just finishes it all off. Thanks for peking in.




Made an Matching Envelope to go with my card, below


Matching Envelope with Card







No comments: