Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Research For Work

My husband & I are in the middle of doing some research and experiments for a new venture within our business and want to head down the craft industry with some products that we sell on our website.

We now want your help! So, if you are interested in answering a Questionnaire, Craft related, then could you please e-mail me natalie@trinity4arts.co.uk if you would like to answer the questionnaire and we can e-mail you the Questionnaire.

Your answers will help us remarkably and it will only take 5 minutes of your time!

Providing that you answer our Questionnaire we are thinking of setting up a Craft challenge where the products are provided to you for FREE! If you do not answer the Questionnaire then payment towards postage will be needed. Do keep your eye on my Blog as depending on how good a response we get we may, may not do the challenge.

Thanks for reading and thanks for helping us with our research!

Natalie x

No comments: