Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 16 May 2008

RAK Card from Delia


This morning I was feeling really quite happy and, then when the postman came I found to my surprise and delight that someone had sent me a card! I did not know who it was that it sent it, thought it might have been a letter from a pen-pal I know called Debbie! However, it turned out to be the most "Beautiful" Bearix Potter Deoupage card created by the lovely Delia (Dee Snr!)...............This was so very kind of you thanks and, I shall treasure this lovely card! having had an ickle conversation with Louise (pinkpuppy) on the forum this afternoon about the card and the Beatrix Potter House it has brought to my attention that this is a place we should visit with Ava when she is older and will enjoy it! The Lae District is a very memorable pat time of mine as my Grandpa lived down there when he was alive. We travelled down to Windermere and visited my Grandpa on many many occassions and we visited many a place or two in the Lake District........It's now making me think abut "Swallows and Amazons" does anone remeber that programme????? Bet twiggypeasticks will know what I am talking about.......do let me know if you do!

What a Gem Delia is and I take this wonderful opportunity to thank you ever so much for such a gorgous card and, yet so different to everythin else around here on the forum!.Looking forward to seeing more of your decoupage creations.

No comments: