Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 16 May 2008

DMC Prize Won

Above shows the 2 Mini cross stitch kits that I also received as part of the DMC Prize! Aren't they just heavenly?????

I am very much looking forward to starting these gorgeous cross stitch kits......but, while I type this out I am thinking that I shall maybe give oi]ne of the mini kits to my Mum, for she enjoys cross stitch too and she works on them faster than I do. I certainly am such a very Lucky Lady to have won this dear prize and shall thank the magazine (once I find the right issue and magazine). Can not believe that I have no idea how I won this beautiful prize!

;0)

1 comment:

Classroomfree said...

you certainly are a lucky lady hunny, I look forward to seeing them completed :o)