Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 16 May 2008

DMC Prize Won



Bunny and it's chart are raring for me to start on the cross stitch, as you can see!
The designs shown are just a couple to help get me started but, I can do whatever I wish to personalize the Bunny. I think I shall just do what has been put in the kit so it does not get too confusing for me! As you can see the designs look lovely and cute. I am going to do this for my beautiful daughter Ava! Feel that she will appreciate this when she is older. It will also look lovely in her nursery room! I am ever so pleased that I have won this DMC prize! I just had to share my great news with you all! It's ever so exciting when you win something and when it comes through the door, and you forgot what you did to win such a prize, it's all overwhelming!

No comments: