Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 2 May 2008

My Precious Jewell Ava



I just wanted to share the most cute photos I took of my precious jewell of a daughter, Ava! I am one to be found clicking my camera away and, have been enjoying doing so recently since Ava has been born! I just love this photo pictured above! Ava had not long had a feed and was then on her mat for a kick about while I snapped away! She did not mind it at all! Very photogenic, just like her brother!


6 comments:

LucindaBee said...

Oh natalie she is adorable - you are very lucky.

Classroomfree said...

So beautiful :o)

tiggertastic said...

Oh Bless, she is such a little darling. thanks for sharing with us hun. Sarahx

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

She's gorgeous :)

Max said...

Precious indeed and bright as a button.

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Oh what a cutie! Thanks for your comment on my blog too x