Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Susie's Blog Candy

Susie has left a post on her Blog informing us all of a Blog Candy that she is doing. She has asked us to link her Blog to our own Blog along with writing a post of her Candy letting everyone know what she is up to! On top of this we then need to post her a comment on the particular post she has announced her Candy!

To be in with a chance of winning her BlogCandy PLEASE do go visit her wonderful colourful Blog! Do ot miss out on it ladies!!!

No comments: