Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 28 April 2008

Yay! I've Finally done it

I am so very proud of myself as I have just figured out for myself how to add all you other Crafts Beauiful members (bloggers) to my Blog. Many of you will be pleased to be added to my blog!

Still more to add so, if your not on it yet do not PANIC! You'll soon be added! I'm just so pleased that i've managed to add on any.

:0)

6 comments:

Twiggy said...

Well done lady, there's no stopping you now :)
twiggy x

Classroomfree said...

Well done hunny, and thanks for adding me :-)

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Yay, congratulations Natalie :)

tiggertastic said...

Technology comes to try us, . well for figuring it out.

I have noticed you already have mine.

Hugs, sarah xx

Yvonne Randall said...

Well done. You're better than I am. I've only managed to add a few links as I forget how to do it every time.

carley duff creations said...

please add me thanks