Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 9 September 2008

September Bookmark


Just wanted to show you a pek into my September Bookmark Swap for the monthly swap being held over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum hosted by the lovely LittleMe aka Susie Little! This was a bit of a hallenge for me as not a very autumn coloured person so, it was interesting! However, I really enjoyed making my bookmark for this months swap - here is a wee peek and I shall post full pictures after the receiver of it posts her thanks in the Appreciation Thread!
x

No comments: