Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Card and Orders

This Stargazer Lily Card was given to me by my Bestest Craft Friend, whom I met throught the Crafts Beautiful "meet a mate" column! Lisa, has been through quite a lot recently, personally, and has not been able to reply to my last letter for quite some time but, that's totally understandable what she has gone through in the last year!. Anyway, I received this beautiful decoupaged card from Lisa along with a lovely long letter! I was touche dby this card and the design on it is my avourite flower in the world! Don't know what I would do without my dear best friend! She has been a star to me and such a brilliant friend too! The friendship is strong and we love writing to one another when we can! I am vey thankful for this touching and warming card and letter.



These Decoupage sheets od designs are a recent order I made from Crafty Ideas by Kaz! I found these only just by clicking the advert for her craft website on the CB forum! I am so glad I did this because these designs are just remarkable. I have started cutting someout but, they are taking quite some time. I am really looking forward to making some pretty cards with these and look forward to sharing my makes with you.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a delightful card to have received from Lisa, those lillies are beautiful & there really is nothing quite like receiving a letter or note from a friend to cheer the day!
Jx

Jo Nevill said...

This is a fantastic card Natalie and you are such a lucky girl to receive it. They are my favourite flower too and I had a whole bunch for my wedding bouquet !

Hope you are well ? Love to you and your family. I will email you soon.

Jo xx

Pipsx said...

Gorgeous card, very pretty. Love the decoupage sheets aswell, can't wait to see what you make with them.

Luv Phillipa x