Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 9 September 2008

I just had to hare these really really really cute pictures of my beautiful darling daughter, Ava Brooke! These were taken last week on a very very sunny and warm day! Bless her, she is not one for sitting in her Bumbo seat but, she is gradually getting use to it! I just LOVE these pics.....she just looks soooooo adoreable and cuddly! Love all my cuddles ith her.
TFL x

1 comment:

Lauren said...

awww natalie, these pics are just adorable!! So Cute! Thanx 4 sharing
Lauren xx