Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 21 August 2008

RAKS


I received a beautiful Bookmark from a good friend of mine over on the Crafts Beautiful forum, Wiggley aka Michelle! She also sent me this wonderful RAK of paper craft goodies which was totally a surprise! I love it all and can not wait to play with them,especially the decoupage sheet of the lady! Just wanted to say thank you again Michelle and shall show you what I do when I get the time! Thanks again sweetheart, you are far too kind!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That`s so kind of them! Natalie, I have something for you in my blog.

June said...

Oh wow you have some lovely work on here. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I love what you do and hope you will add me to your friends. I am just getting to grips with the blog and will add you so i can keep up
Hugs June xxx

Unknown said...

Ohhh beautiful RAK!
Jx