Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Pudding Card

I got some more Decoupage designs cut up last week which I had put to the side to make more cards. This card was one of the few designs I cut up and created this lovely tasty card. Made me hungry for pudding I have to admit. Used some patterned paper that I received from the CB team when I was chosen for something in the Hall of Fame section. This was because I was continuing to post and all sorts once I had my baby girl Ava! I love this patterned paper but, didn't really know what to do with it till I came across cutting this decoupage design out, works perfectly well I think! Hpe you like it.....Sorry if it makes you hungry for something sweet!


2 comments:

Chick84 said...

Wow, it does look good enough to eat! Great card hun! x

Steph said...

These look sooo scrummy! I was actually eating some chocolate at the time!! Just wanted to drop by and say thanks and hello! You v kindly visited my new blog yesterday after I left a message on CB Forum. Just wanted to say love your cards. Am totally inspired! Will be adding you to my blog list x