Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Baking and Crafting

Over the last few.....well! Okay, Many months I have ben really getting into baking and I try and bake something each week on a Friday, when i can! These are some wonderful Butterfly Cupcakes that my DD Ava and I made last Thursday morning, a day we had beautiful sunshine might I just add in. hese were more like muffin butterflies as I used these re-cycled cases and tasted like muffins too. We iced the cupcake/muffins with pink icing and finished with wings on top. These were very tasty indeed and now in m baking box are some yummy scrummy cupcakes with 100s & 1000s on top!



Created here are a couple of ATCs made for the Purple Passion ATC swap for November, over on the CB Forum (Crafts Beautiful)! I used the adoreable images by Sandra Kuck, whom I can not get enough of her designs as they are overwhelmingly pretty and beautiful to work with too. Aded on buttons, beads, flowers, ribbons and used LLB paper for the background! Loved making these! And hope the received Swappers like them!










1 comment:

spicyapplepie said...

Those cakes look scrummy! Wish I lived near you!!!