Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 6 November 2009

iartsupplies

Please pay us a visit at www.iartsupplies.co.uk for all your art and craft supplies! We focus on art materilas but, we sell Ecoline (watercolour ink), Glass Paint, Relief Paint and Rembrandt and Van Gogh Watercolour Paints too which are all extremely good to us for all your craft projects. I am forever using my Rembrandt WC paints due to thier richness of vibrancy and true colour and, just for the pleasure of working with also! The quality of all these is nothing compared to that of any other kind around in this day! So, do come along and visit and check out these popular art and craft products! Any questions please just leave a comment on this post and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks All.

Natalie xx

No comments: