Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 10 April 2009

Sneeky Peek


Over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum someone is hosting the April ATC Swap and, this month the theme is Easter! We have to make two ATCs using something relating to Easter. I have useda stamped image and painted it using our Rembrandt WC paints which we sell on our website www.trinity4arts.co.uk I am letting you in on a sneeky peek of my makes before showing the full ATCs! Thanks for looking!
Natalie x

No comments: