Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 10 April 2009

Fairy Series


I have been busy creating a series of Fairy cards for many special people recently and, these are being made for something special! I have basically taken images of Fairies and sticky fixing to patterned papers and mounting on top of more patterned papers and used ribbons to frame around the fairy image. Then I have stitched on sequins and beads to add some dazzle and shimmer to the whole design and, have used punched out daisy flowers and on one I have usd a fabric flower, something I do not normally use! I am still working on this series of fairy cards and can not wait to see them all out as a collection!








No comments: