Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Mothers Day Card 2


Just a couple of nights ago - which was a very late night crafting - I made this second Mothers Day Card. I used the same ribbon technique that I used for my first MDC and allowed my creative mind to work with itself and play around as I made the card! I did not have a clue what I wanted to do, just knew that I wanted to use these papers and the ribbon technique again! I used some gorgeous pink buttons which I received in an order a nuber of weeks ao! The ribbon technique did take some patience and time but, it's well worth the time and effort as it very effective! Just hope that whicheve Mum receives this will like it! Thanks for looking!









1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

such a delightful card Natalie, i love the papers you have used with the fancy edge and ribbon just stunning

Sarah x