Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Wallhanging


I made this Floral Vintage wallhanging using some papers bought from Dobbies and the floral paper was free from the Papercraft Essentials issue this month. I put it all together on a circle shape and attached all together using a pink organza ribbon and made my own wire flower handcrafted flower, which I kept subtle so the floral paper could do most of the talking. i added on flower embellishments to finish!




2 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Natalie, this has a oriental feel to it, such a beautiful make. I am lost for words :)

And the yummy stash you brought the other day, wow those papers and stamps look lovely

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie - hope you are well - this is a beautiful wall hanging - I love the colours and your gorgeous beaded wire flower - I still have my pretty pink one you made me last year ! Michelle x