Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Order from Crafts U Love



This is an order I placed with craftsulove.com of papers and stamps. I received these last weeka nd have begun to use the wonerful patterned papers. Not used the stamps yet for anything but, have stamped some images out for the Image Swap for February! Great bargains I got of the stamps though, 99p!








2 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous goodies natalie and love the sarah kay stamp.
hugs
tracy xx

julietk said...

Gorgeous papers :0) I enjoyed stumbling across your blog :) juliet