Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Saturday 9 August 2008

What A Bargain!

Yesterday, we went out to the coast of Fife and visited the fishing village of Pittenweem! Here they have what is caled the "PITTENWEEM ARTS FESTIVAL" where artists, jewellers, knitters, textile artists and more....open up their houses and studios etc. and exhibit their work! It is usually always very interesting and good fun but, as years have gone by we have noticed it is the same thing they do. Ther's ever really anything new! My DH and I did exhibit over the past few years but, having a break this yr and renting our old shop space out to 2 artusts over the week. Yesterday, I found that there was art and craft supplies for sale.....and reduced too, as the lady was getting rid of it all! She had all sorts and fantastic bargains too. One of them being these Anita Stamps, it was either £1 for one stamp or buy 3 stamps for £2.00! So....I got three obviously and so glad that I did because I saved myself £14.97, how fantastic is that??? I got tow wedding stamps and a presents stamp and, now can not wait to use them!



1 comment:

Tasha said...

Looks like you snagged some fab bargains there!

Have fun with them!

xoxo