Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Friendship Tag Peeks

Rose*Angel aka Michelle, over on the Crafts Beautifl Forum is hosting a Tag Swap. This is done each month where someone different hosts it each month! This August Month it is themed on the valuable matter in life "Friendship". My 2 Tag swaps are making their way now to the lovely Rachelsian aka Rachel Humphrey! Attached, are littl peeks of my August Tags and I really do hope Rachel likes what I have made her! I am ever so proud of these tags even though they are pretty simple but, I have allowed the papers to talk for themselves!


3 comments:

caroline said...

I am sure they will be beautiful Natalie and Rachel will love them, if the sneeky peeks are anything to go by!!! You always use such beautiful papers anyway.Can't wait for Rachel to post a pic of the whole tags, Caroline xxx

lalalla said...

wow! great patterns!

tiggertastic said...

well i love the papers hun, they are so pretty and the 2nd one looks really rich with the green and red.

Looking forward to seeing the full photos

Sarah x