Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Have a wee Peek at the Peek ATCs

Again I have some samples of peek ATCs. I like to share a little bit of the RAK so that it gets you all guessing as to what it will be like complete!

I made these ATCs last night after putting Ava down to bed at 11pm! I really enjoyed my therapeutic cardmaking/ATC time that, because my watch had stopped I had no idea of the time. When I stopped crafting and wet through to my bedroom I looked at the clock and honestly I couldn't believe the time it was! In a way it was good I was up late for Ava started stirring, which is unusual at this time, due to a dirty nappy! So, I changed her then fed her. She was a happy bunny by that point!

I used my new papers again, Amy Butler collection papers! Added some jewells too!

No comments: