Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 20 May 2008

fairyprincess creation


Many of you CB Members were so very generous in creating the most wonderful and beautiful baby cards for the birth of my jewell of a daughter, Ava Brooke! This was soooo very touching of you all who sent a card, ATC and 3d gifts! We are all very much thankfull for these delightful creations and, now it is time to store them all to keep protected and safe. Ava will really appreciate these when she is older.

One of the baby cards we received from this cb forum is from the delightful fairyprincess! Don't you just love the embellishment???? I really like all the Pink and the overall design.
Thanku very much Sara!

1 comment: