Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 23 May 2008

Card For Jodi



I created this card for one of my many craft pen pals using the papers frm my recent order at the Craft Superstore. Really pleased with the results and look frward to hearing what she thinks of this card! I make all my cards for when I write to my pen pals you see as, it is something hat little bit different to just lined paper letters! I get so much enjoyment out of producing cards for no particular reason and to surprise the recipitant! The piccie abovethe bttom one is not so good but, you can just see! I had a bit of an accident though......As I was punching out a flower shape on the back of the card I got my punch stuck so, I cut off what I could, leaving about 5/6cm let to use on the double fold card I used. So, I punched out two small hearts on the two side panels and pulled and tied together with cerise satin ribbon. To my lovely surprsie this created a sunning curved edge to the card and created something unusual! Hope you like this card! x x x

No comments: