Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 8 February 2008

Setting My Blog

Well, thanks goodness! I am starting to get there with my blog page. It's takng me days already and I have so much more to learn. I apologise to those who have helped me as I have gone on and on and on for help. I'll be back for more help too as I need to do one thing at a time! At least I have some kind of picture up and have some information up about me and my work and hopefully, in due course my blog will be looking mor and more like all you crafters! Thanx crafters for your help.......i'll be sending a thanku to you all nce I've finished my blog! x

No comments: