Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Friday 8 February 2008

Fabric Card



This is one of my two cards that has been published in the Marh Crafts Beautiful Issue. I was asked to send in a pic. to Sarah Capel, which was a huge and delightful surprise! I have used Amy Butler floral fabric here and punched out a flower shape of Anna Griffin scrapbooking paper and attahced this to a piece of gold tracing paper with stick foam pads to raise the effect. I then stitched on 4x pearlescent flower sequins to the corners of the gold paper an again, attached to the card with sticky foam pads! I was very pleased with my end result that I decided to make another card using the same fabric and created a slightly similar card but the design itself was on a smaller scale. After creating these two cards I could see a set of cards enveloping so, I am now swithering to create my own sets of cards, just to be a bit different! Hope you like this card and soon I'll have more to show now that Tassie and Louise Brigden have helped with my Image query, thanx ladies! **

No comments: