Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 13 February 2008

New Card of Flowers

This is one of my latest cards, made fr a craft pen pal of mine. I have used a variety of pink ribbons here along with a sequined flower ribbon bought from MeiFlower. I stitched on the dark pink ribbon with gold thread using flower sewins and green beads. I titched on the sequined ribbon , again with gold metallic thread, and floral transparent sequins. I then punched out floral paper hearts out of m stash of 12x12 papers and attched with small foam pads. On top of eac 3 of these I attached my own 3x wire shaped flowers with uhu! Then finished off with a pink bow, stitched on along with a green bead.

Here to the left is a close up of the card above. I just hope my craft pen pal likes it when she receives it as, I thoroughly enjoyed creating this card.

No comments: