Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 14 February 2008

My Little Boy Josh


Thought you may like to see a pic of my little darling boy, born 27th April 2005. He is called Josh Douglas Alistair Wallace and he is an agel but, can be real stroppy when he wants to be! This is him at our old house, in Leven (Fife) in our bed. Daddy took some photo while I was elsewhere.........where was I wonder???????? He is very much his Daddys' double too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little fella :-)