Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 28 February 2008

Fabric Card



These cards wre made in particular to work together as a set but, with a different design on them. The fabric used is designed by Amy Butler. Her fabrics are so much so GORGEOUS! that I just had to use them for this little project of mine! I was very well pleased with my results but, feel I could have produced the handbag card better. The pink paper is designed by Amy Butler also. The fabric used to make the handbag is from a compny called MeiFlower (bought the fabric sample while at the October Sho of Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft. www.meiflower.co.uk Pleae leave your comments...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fabric cards, Amy Butler is a definite fave of mine.

Twiggy said...

I love these cards, the Amy Butler fabric and paper is gorgeous, I'd love a dress made out of it - well done
Twiggy

SewDelish said...

Lovely Cards!

I have just given you an award. Come on over to pick it up

http://sewdelish.blogspot.com/

Sewdelish
xx