Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 23 August 2010

A Thankyou Card

Above is a small RAK that my dearest frend Sarah gave me.It's a beautiful touching bookmark, which I use for every book that I read just now, and a most gorgeous painted Fairy ATC too. I was touched very warmly with this very generous gift from Sarah aka tiggertastic over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum. Thank you darlin!
Above and Below show a card that I made using Glass Paints, Decorfin. This is a Dutch Paint which we sell on our website at www.iartsupplies.co.uk and I am a very passioante glass painter in cardmaking.Imake my very own toppers and this flower topper was great fun to do despite it being so timeconsuming to do. I used a very decorative paper from the Papermania Rose Collection and added pink ribbon and stitched on sequins and beads and a paper rose to hte centre of the topper. Below, shows the inside which I decorated to finish off the card.




The Teddy Bears Wallahnging here I made for Buzyknitting over on the Crafts Beautiful Forum aka Pat. She is a knitter and makes many knitted dolls and teddy style products. Her work is remarakbaly beautiful and worth looking at. Anyway,made this card as a Thanks as she is a lovely and very kind friend. I really enjoyed making butit took quite some time to make. As you can see lots of paper flowers used again.I just can not get away from them.






1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hello, I followed you from the Crafts Beautiful forums and have become a follower.

Some beautiful work you have on here!!

Happy Crafting,
Carrie xx