Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Relaxing Evening

My Painting Time

I decided to take the opportunity last night to sit outside in the nice wather we had and watercolour some stamped images for some craft makes. These images were all RAKs or from Image Swaps that I am part of each month on the CB forum. Nice way to get some stamped images that you can use for your own cards.
The one above here (Party Girl) and the One below are for a Swap I am doing this month. I will be making up the actual makes tonight or tomorrow. I very much enjoyed sitting oustide last night listening to the Birds singing away and taking in the fresh air. Nice way to relax and finish off your day.





1 comment:

Cambiel said...

Lovely watercolouring Natalie :) The images are fab too - especially love the girl reading the book. How lovely the weather is no mild enough to sit outside and craft :-)