Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Monday 16 February 2009

RAKs


This morning I received my February Card swap from Pinkpuppy over on the Crafts BEautiful forum. The theme for this swap is Spring! I was more than surprised with this most delicate and beautiful card made by Louise! Also, she far too kindly sent me a lovely range of decoupage papers and patterned papers too. Thank you very much Louise my dear friend.




Just the other day I got the most lovely surprise of all in aaaaaaages! I received this delihtfully pretty ATC from Jules (Devonbunny) over on the Crafts Beautiful forum! I was smiling so much with the thoughtfullness she sent on from her home in Devon. Such a pretty and cute image with a lovely range of colouyrs! Thank you very much Jules darlin, this was most kind of you!



2 comments:

Max said...

Hi Natalie,

Thought I'd just pop a "Thank U" here in case you didn't get my text message yesterday after your gorgeous card and RAK arrived.
You're very a very kind, dear friend and I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Hope that we can get together again when I'm a bit more mobile and less tired.
Hugs to Josh and Ava ... and special hugs for you xxx

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

pinkpuppy said...

You are very welcome Natalie, Jules ATC is lovely.