Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 29 January 2009

Mermaid Cards

This is a general card I made for someone special dear to me on the Crafts Beautiful Forum. I signed up to a swap on the forum and made this card especially for hr as I knew she would like it! It also fits in with the theme of the swap she is hosting! This is a decoupaged Mermaid adhered onto lace ribbon and patterned vintage paper!




I made this Mermaid card using a decoupage design like the one previously! I made this for no particular reason but, having posted this on the papercrafting thread on Crafts Beautiful Forum I have recieved lots of feedback and is all good; so I am now going to choose someone who has posted on this thread of mine an send as a RAK with some goodies! The comments made are remarkable and are very encouraging too! I used free patterned from my Cardmaking & Papercrafting Magazine Feb. issue! and added on 3 different organza ribbons to add texture!

5 comments:

tiggertastic said...

such a pretty image to use, and the layout is lovely, really showcasing the mermaid.

Sarah x

Susie Little said...

|and these too!xx

Twiggy said...

Really beautiful, well done
twiggy x

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Have already said I really like the fairies and mermaids.
Love Maureen x

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

WOW! This card is simply stunning!
You did a fantastic job!

I love mermaids!

Cheers,

Dorothy