Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Sunday 16 November 2008

Girl & Boy Card, Awwwww


This card I made using the cutest adoreabe decoupage image ever! I just love the way the little girl & boy are holding hands! Again, this style is unusual for me but I had good fun making this! My husband picked thi card out to give to his SM for her birthday from her grandchildren! She loved it too!



2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is adorable Natalie! xxx

pinkpuppy said...

I think this is such a cute card, love the image.