Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Tuesday 30 September 2008

September Bookmark Swap


I received mongst my pile of post this afternoon, a beautiful Bookmark handcrafted by Vikimuk over on the rafts Beautiful Forum! This was done for the September Swap. So, I just want to thank Vikimuk aka Victoria for her lovely creation. Also, thanks goes to Susie aka Littleme for hosting this months swap too. You did a splndid job!
x x x

4 comments:

pinkpuppy said...

That is beautiful!

Max said...

How pretty.

jackiescrafts said...

That is a great bookmark, its lovely

Pipsx said...

Gorgeous bookmark

Phillipa x