Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Thursday 19 June 2008

CB Card Features

I had been asked by the Editor of Crafts Beautiful, Sarh Crosland, if they could use some of my cards to put into projects for the CB magazine, issue July. I jumped at the chance as you can imagine! I had been sending in many of my cards to Sarah Capel and had a few featured over the last few years and the, I received an e-mail from her to say that her Editor was really interested in my cards and that she would contact me! Fair enough she did and WOW was I dancing with joy! The Editor chose a couple of my cards (shown below) and I had to write ot the instructions, a tip, title and list of materials & suppliers!

Of Course, I was well over the moon when I saw my cards in print along with my name too. I'll be getting paid for these so it really helps! I kept this exciting news quiet from most people but, had told a few close friends of mine as I just had to share my exciting news! I hope you like the cards! thanks for looking x

No comments: