Commissions

I make handcrafted cards on Commission so, all Commissions are very welcome.

If you like anything taht you see on my Blog here please do not hesitate to contact me through the Blog just by posting one of my Posts. If you have a specific card you want making or just want a general card and leave the rest to me I can easily do Both.

Thanks

Natalie x

Wednesday 12 March 2008



Here I am showing the front panel and the side panel of my double folded card design. You are able to see more of th flowers and the more detailed parts of the card design in these two pictures. The punched out flowers, paper strip panel (floral) are all from the stash swap from fairyprincess.The cream handmade paper seen, is my own paper that we use to sell through our art shop. I ahve tonnes of this paper too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW I love this design, I'm completely inspired by it, thanks for sharing

Tasha said...

Fab cards as always!

There's something for you on my blog!